12 oz spaghetti
1 jar(s) prepared spaghetti sauce (24 oz)
1 lb ground beef, lean
1/2 c diced green pepper
1/2 c diced onions
1/2 c grated carrots
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 clove garlic, minced
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
1 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Cook spaghetti noodles according to directions on packet and drain.
2. Add cream cheese while noodles are hot and mix thoroughly.
3. Next, brown the ground beef, green peppers, onions, grated carrots, and garlic in a pan.
4. Add Italian seasoning.
5. Drain. Put back into pan and stir in spaghetti sauce.
6. In a Pyrex 9×13 baking dish, spray lightly, spread a small amount of hamburger mixture on the bottom.
7. Next, put spaghetti on top of the sauce.
8. Then add the rest of the hamburger mixture.
9. Sprinkle your Parmesan cheese.
10. Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
11. Bake in 350 F oven for 30 minutes until bubbly. Enjoy!!!!!!