HOT FUDGE BROWNIE BREAD
This HOT FUDGE BROWNIE BREAD has a gooey middle that I can’t get enough of… I mean, I’m completely at a loss for words. Even more amazing is the fact that it is HEALTHY!
This guilt-free dessert is made with just four ingredients and takes no more than 30 minutes (including preparation time).
A delightful combination between a brownie and a fast bread, this Chocolate Brownie Bread is sure to leave no crumbs on your plate.
We all know how much you like chocolate, so this bread is sure to be a hit with you! And since this is Extra chocolate, it’s much better!
Besides, this bread freezes very well. Wrap it in plastic and put it in a gallon-sized baggie when it’s cooled down. Remove all of the air from the container and freeze. Simply take it out of the freezer the night before you want to use it- it’s that simple!
THERE ARE A FEW INGREDIENTS TO MAKE THIS «HOT FUDGE BROWNIE BREAD », HERE IS THE LIST OF WHAT TO YOU NEED, GATHER THEM ALL AND LET’S MAKE THIS AMAZING MOIST BREAD TOGETHER:
- A Brownie Mix box.
- Hot Fudge Sauce, I used one jar of 11-ounces.
- Eggs, I used three large at room temp.
- 1/3 Cup.Of Vegetable Oil.
- 1st Step – In a medium bowl, I combined the brownie mix with hot fudge sauce, e three large eggs, and vegetable oil, and I beat well until the mixture was smooth.
- 2nd Step – Secondly, I spooned the batter into a nonstick loaf pan that has been oiled until it was about 3/4 full.
- 3rd Step – After that, I placed the loaf pan in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until the dish was cooked through.
- 4th Step – To finish, I took it out of the oven and let it cool fully in the pan before slicing. Without the patient, your bread may become stuck in the pan and lose its bottom.