My favorite recipes are those you can twist and still taste very good! This smoked sausage and potato bake is very delicious and perfect for dinner. I usually change the ingredients as I wish! Check it out.
- 1 package of sliced Eckrich skinless smoked sausage.
- 8 quartered Yukon gold potatoes.
- 1 diced green pepper.
- 1 diced yellow pepper.
- 2 tbsps of butter.
- 1 tsp of oregano.
- 1 tsp of basil.
- ½ tsp of black pepper.
- 2 tsps of olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a pan, arrange the sausage, potatoes and peppers and place the butter over the top in small cubes. Drizzle with olive oil and season on top.
- Bake covered for 40 to 50 minutes.
Simple, easy and yummy! I sometimes make this with veggies, carrots, zucchini, broccoli and some cheese over the top, it goes really well with the seasonings. I don’t love sausage very much so I make this with ham! Give it a try, you will love it!