WHAT YOU’LL NEED.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped…
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- *Note the pic is a doubled recipe!!
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a medium bowl stir together all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.