This incredible salad will surely satisfy all your cravings! The refreshing taste of cucumber combined with all these delicious other ingredients is just pure love! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, always serve Cucumber Salad cold for the best experience! Just do it and thank me later! Have a wonderful day, friends. I hope you all love and appreciate this very simple recipe today! Enjoy!
- 4 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons minced yellow onion
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of pepper
- Place cucumbers and onion in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine sour cream, salt, vinegar, dill weed, sugar and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour over cucumbers and mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or longer.
- Mix well and serve.